* Between the houses: Large, green area suitable for playing with balls
* Old, cultural buildings - each with its story described on a sign
* Pond where you can fish free of charge
* Great fishing opportunities: In the fiord by boat - in the river (fishing licence needed)
* Swimming possibilities in the fiord and the river
* By the pond small house with roof, sitting group and open fire place* One boat, one canoee
* Sitting group on the green area, by the pond, by the river and by the fiord
* Fire place by the pond
* Moveable pan for making fire in, movable grill/barbeque
* Small house with open fire place in the middle - sitting on reindeer skins - place for 15+.
Also to be used as a barbeque house. Good atmosphere!
* Small house with sauna, heated by wood. Exotic!
* Outdoor bathing tub - the water is pumped up from the pond and heated by wood. Also exotic!
* "Gapahuk", a shelter with roof and two walls in front of the pond, with a sitting group and a fire place
* Environmental cabin by the river - without electricity. Here you are really alone in peace and harmony. (Very popular!)
* Bathroom to each room/apartment/cabin
* Jaccuzzi in one room (extra)
* Atmosphere from old times!
* Storytelling - like a living museum
* Personal service. The difference between Sevletunet and a hotel is that we sit down and talk a lot with our guests - if they want.
* AV equipment, whiteboard, screen
* Wireless inernet connection
* A good room, with refreshments
* Change of premises. Meals in another house.
* Quiet and good working conditions - no disturbances
For weddings and parties:
* A nice and new house with seats for 60-70 people, still with atmosphere
* Possible with live music